Home » OnlyFans’ highest paid stars

OnlyFans’ highest paid stars

by Jim Cooper
0 comment

The top 10 earning stars on social media platform OnlyFans, where users can see photos they share as paid members with whoever they want (Onedio)

OnlyFans is a British content subscription service where content creators can earn money from users, meaning fans who subscribe to their content. OnlyFans is big news because it is a source of income for users who earn money by sending nude photos to their subscribers. The platform is popular with sex workers, but it also attracts content creators from other genres, such as physical fitness experts, musicians and other authors who regularly post online. 

Read also: What is OnlyFans

This allows content creators to receive monthly funding directly from their fans, as well as receive tips and pay per view (PPV). A content creator’s subscriber (i.e., fan) can view their content in exchange for a monthly membership fee. The company pays 80% of the fees collected to the content creator, and OnlyFans keeps the remaining 20%. After merchant and processing fees, the company’s share is about 12%.

Rank First and Last Name

Earnings per month

1.Blac Chyna $ 20.12 million

2. Bella Throne $ 11.76 million

3. Cardi B $ 9.34 million

4. Tyga $ 7.69 million

5. Mia Khalifa $6.42 million 6.

6. Erica Mena $ 4.49 million

7. Pia Mia $2.22 million

8. Safari Samuels $1.91 million

9. Megan Barton-Hanson $1.06 million

10. Corinne Kopf $1 million

The media previously claimed that Belle Delphine nude blogger earns about $1.2 million a month from her OnlyFans page. Belle Delphine nude brings the girl money not only from subscribers, but also for advertising.

You may also like

Latest Illinois state news about politics, sport, business.

Editors' Picks

Latest Posts

u00a92022 theillinois.news, A Media Company – All Right Reserved.